Wednesday, October 28, 2009


The reason why I chose this video is because the rating is five stars and I wanted to have a video of a Teacup Chihuahua.













This is the type of dog I have, it is called a Teacup Chihuahua but this dog is just a baby right now.
My dog is 10 months old.


On Saturday which is 31 October and planning on being a hilarious practical joke. First I am going to dress up like an old lady. Second I'm going to get a door and put a sign on it that says "please knock first."And third I need candy. What I'm going to do is walk up to a house with the door. Then I'm going to knock on their door and then jump behind mine. The owners of the house would open the door and see a door that has a sign on it that says please knock first so they knock. I will lead a bit then open the door and start to crow over from and tell them how good their costumes are give them some candy pick up my door and walked next is.

No comments:

Post a Comment