Tuesday, October 13, 2009

On October 7 I went to the tornado run which is a 6K run where you can bike, roller blade, or run. I biked the 6K and my time that I finished was 20 minutes and 25 seconds. On Friday the 10th I carved some pumpkins for Thanksgiving. One pumpkin I carved had a detail on it that looked like a burning bush. On Saturday the 11th I watched 10 episodes of 24 and pick some apples. The apples I picked at the dwarf apple tree farm mainly consisted of Northern spies and Macintoshes. On Sunday the 12th my mom cooked a 11 pound turkey that took about 4 hours to cook. For dessert my mom coked an apple crisp that was served with ice cream. On Monday the 12th I watched the Winnipeg Blue Bombers game, which they won. For dinner we had some friends over and we ate lasagna and for dessert we ate more apple crisp and monkey bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment