Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Boger Mr.Rolo
In laguig we got partway threw a moove called "The Boy How Weres Striped Pajamas" it is about a german famaly in WWII that has mooved from a city to the country where there is a consintration camp.

For history we are starting the final asinment for the Northwest Rebelion and of the three options I cose to right a closing statment as a loier how is ither the prosicution or the defence in the case of Loie Real verses the Comen Welth of Canada.

Dering French and Art clas I started my colosh for grad.

We marked the math tests we did yesterday.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you're enjoying your time back at your school! (Hope you're not too upset about the math homework I sent home. I figured you'd find it really easy, and that way you wouldn't have to fall behind).

    I think you'll do an excellent job as a lawyer in the history assignment. Try to defend Riel! :)

    Enjoy the rest of your week. See you next Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete